Heliamphora needed

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 12:48:30 PDT

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:48:30 PDT
From: Sundew Sundew <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heliamphora needed

Hi friends!

I need a small plant or 2 of H.heterodoxa, heterodoxa x minor and possibly
other species. I've already got a small minor and several nutans (thanks,
you know who you are!) and would gladly trade H.nutans or other CP for
these. I do however insist that plants be free of all pests and diseases.
Straight out of tissue culture would be ideal but I guess beggers cant be
choosers! Looking forward to some responses.

Matt
New York

Hey kids, check out my CP web page at:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/9219/

Contents include my introduction, grow list, want list and several links.
This site is updated on a regular basis.