cp selling and trading

From: Paul Burkhardt (burkhard@scs.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 13:23:32 PDT

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:23:32 -0500
From: Paul Burkhardt <burkhard@scs.uiuc.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp selling and trading

I've been on this wonderful list for nearly three years and the majority
of my cp collection is from responding to the posts from other members who
were either selling, trading, or giving away plants. I have not seen this
perpetuate the list to nothing more than a farmer's market and the
valuable information which everyone contributes to has not degraded as a
result of cp related ads. I seriously doubt it ever will, as our track
record has shown.

Paul Burkhardt