Plant trade over the list

From: Emre_Gurcan@philips.com.tr
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 23:09:36 PDT

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:09:36 +0300
From: Emre_Gurcan@philips.com.tr
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plant trade over the list

I just want to add my opinion on the above discussion. Living in a remote
overseas country, I have very limited means of aquiring plants except the
CP list. I completely rely on the trade/exchange postings on the list to
increase my collection. I would also buy plants as well but payment is too
difficult most of the time. I wish members would post more swap requests so
more plants would be available for exchange.
So, please do not discontinue such postings, otherwise I will have no way
of aquiring new plants.
Best Regards,

Emre Gurcan