re-introduction

From: loyd.wix@talk21.com
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 15:03:21 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:03:21 +0100
From: loyd.wix@talk21.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re-introduction

Dear All,

I first signed onto the listserver in late 1994 using my office
E-mail account and over this time I have thoroughly enjoyed the
discussions and made contact with some marvellous individuals.
However due to periods out of the country and an ever increasing
workload I have only been able to make occasional contributions to
the listserver over the past year or two. At long last I now have
E-mail access at home so I should now be able to contribute more but
as a result I will be unsubscribing my office account.

For those of you who know me and have been in correspondence with me
over the past 5 years this note will serve as notice of my new
e-mail address. Please use this one from now on rather than my
Unilever address. In addition due to changes to my work system for
Y2K if you have sent me mail over the past two weeks there is a good
chance I never received it -- if so please resend to the talk21
address. In keeping with the spirit of the listserver and for the
benefit of those that don't know me here follows a brief
(re)-introduction:

I am 34 years old and live in the East Northamptonshire town of
Rushden in the UK. I have been growing CPs since 1989 and have had
a go at growing all sorts of CPs in that time. In recent years
given time and resource pressures I have been mainly concentrating
my interest in the Pinguicula and Utricularia, though I still
maintain interesting representatives of many other CPs. I subscribe
to the Carnivorous Plant Newsletter, the Carnivorous Plant Society
(UKCPS if you prefer), Australian CPS and International Pinguicula
Study Group. I have developed an interest in photographing my
plants in recent years and given my increased Internet freedom I aim
to put a CP related web page together in the not too distant future.

Cheers

Loyd

has been sent from talk21 http://www.talk21.com/