Re: Andrew Marshall's webpage

From: Stefan Ploszak (imduff@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 18:57:09 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:57:09 PDT
From: Stefan Ploszak <imduff@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Andrew Marshall's webpage

>HI Folks,
> Introducing the new website at
>http://www.olywa.net/andrewm/
>
> Give it a visit and let me and Cindy know what you all think. Many
>thanks to my wife Cindy actually. She did all the work that you see, all I
>did was take photos and carp at her from time to time.
> Yes, I know I forgot to put a counter in. I shall try and adds that
>tonight.
>meanwhile, you all will have to guess what number you are. Fun?
> The photos are taken by me, with a camera, not digital, just a regular
>camera. They are mostly habitat shots as, being that part of my purpose in
>these plants is to share what I know, I wanted to show what they REALLY
>look
>like, untended, uncared for, totally wild. Unfortunatly I have forgotten
>where they were taken. Any ideas??? I might make a game out of this I
>think. We shall see what happens.

Well Andrew, if you make a game of this, I think I'll be the winner because
2 of "your" photos are mine. I took the S.flava photo and the S.flava x
leucophylla photo and I don't remember you sitting over my shoulder. Maybe
that's why you don't remember where the photos were taken. :) Dean Cook has
had these same photos on his webpage for years with the courtesy(and
obligation) of my permission and credit. If I remember correctly, you wanted
the photos from me to send to someone in Japan. Ring a bell? I may not mind
you using the photos, but don't pass them as yours.

Stefan Ploszak