Pygmy Drosera Available Immediately

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 07:51:22 PDT

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 07:51:22 PDT
From: Sundew Sundew <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pygmy Drosera Available Immediately

U.S. People only, please:

Sorry for placing an "ad" on the digest but I needed room and these pygmies
are sitting in plastic-wrap, ready to go to a good home.

Drosera roseana (3 portions of 3+ plants each)
Drosera callistos (4 portions of 3+ plants each)

These are 2 beautiful pygmy sundews. I would like $5 for portions of BOTH
species (s/h included) and would consider trades for Drosera, Mexican Pings
or Heliamphora (also have other plants to trade as well). Anyway, plants
are bare-rooted and probably close to flowering age. If you're happy with
what I've sent, you can then send me a check for the above amount. Please
send snail mail address with email.

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/9219/

Thanks
Matt