forwarded message about French/Swiss CP

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 12:28:05 PDT

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:28:05 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: forwarded message about French/Swiss CP

------- Forwarded Message
Rejected message: sent to cp@opus.hpl.hp.com by JAAP@CABLE.A2000.NL follows.
Reason for rejection: suspicious subject.

This often happens when you forget to edit your Subject: line and it
still contains the word "Digest". Such messages are now automatically
rejected by the listserver. Please edit your message headers and
resubmit your posting to the listserver. -

hi everybody,

Im going on holliday with my girlfriend to the France Alps the last week
of august, a smal village called Morzine, not far away from Geneve and
Lausanne.

I know there a few Pings growing in the Alps, but the don't flower in
august, so it will be very difficult to find them and wich species it is
when you find one. Of course there a few sites with Sarracenia purperea
thats worth a visit.

Are there some CP-lovers in these area who I can visit or is there
something to do with CP's in the area of the French or Swiss Alps?

See you soon,

Wouter Noordeloos

------- End of Forwarded Message