Re: Very, Very Weird VFT Behavior

From: Carl Strohmenger (HSC) (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 03:28:11 PDT

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 06:28:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Carl Strohmenger (HSC)" <cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Very, Very Weird VFT Behavior

Last year (October) at a plant sale in Tampa, Fla USA, I talked with a
customer who described similar behavior in a mature VFT which was living on
his kitchen windowsill. He described a leaf/trap that slowly moved in a
circular path over an hour's time. I thought it strange then, and still do.
- Carl