RE: Looking for Agar

From: Marin (marin@sprint.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 10:47:45 PDT

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:47:45 -0400
From: "Marin" <marin@sprint.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Looking for Agar

  Hi all.

   I live within about a half hour drive from a Sigma warehouse and I have
unfortunately found that a company name is not the only requirement. They
are sticky on where they ship there products, and will only ship to
established non residential locations. They will not sell Tissue culture
agar or other chemicals for personal use, only for laboratory use. All their
chemical type products are labeled "For laboratory use only. Not for drug,
household or other uses". If you are currently enrolled in a educational
institution they may ship it there.