RE: Summerville Sarracenia patch

From: Carl Strohmenger (HSC) (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 07:39:13 PDT

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:39:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Carl Strohmenger (HSC)" <cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Summerville Sarracenia patch

Have you ever considered trying to purchase the patch of land containing
the Sarracenias in order to preserve it? Perhaps something could be worked
out with The Nature Conservancy or with another environmental group, or
even a group of CP enthusiasts. Perhaps a tax exempt (501c3) group with the
goal of preserving CP habitat. Membership in the group by subscription?
- Carl