Another trip to Minas Gerais

From: Fernando Rivadavia Lopes (fe_rivadavia@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 23:17:01 PDT

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 23:17:01 PDT
From: Fernando Rivadavia Lopes <fe_rivadavia@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Another trip to Minas Gerais

To all,

       Ok, so on Wednesday (tomorrow) I'm off on another CP trip. This time
it's back to Minas Gerais, to the good old Serra do Cipo, Diamantina, and
Itacambira \226 favorite CP paradises of mine. I'll mostly be focusing on
Drosera, studying a few species a little better, exploring a few areas
better, and mostly I hope to catch two new Drosera species in flower (one of
which I've never even seen alive). I intend to stay out around 10-14 days
and if time allows, I hope to explore a bit further N than Grao Mogol
(another favorite spot which I'll have to skip this time) along the
Espinhaco highlands. I've never explored the N-most part of Minas Gerais
along the Espinhaco Highlands, after Grao Mogol, so hopefully I'll stumble
into a few new botanical oddities if I have the time to go there. I'll be
going with my two CP friends from Sao Paulo Marcelo and Fabio, and we'll
have the honorable company of a surprise international guest CPer...

More in 2 weeks,

Fernando Rivadavia
Sao Paulo, Brazil

P.S. I'd like to ask friends to PLEASE restrain yourselves from writing to
me while I'm away. Hotmail is quite anal in regards to people who exceed
their quotas. This is my last message so no "farewells" either, please.