RE: Lighting & police auctions...

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 05:28:02 PDT

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:28:02 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Lighting & police auctions...

>Mmm. You might want to be careful, though: I've heard some interesting
>rumours about the police confiscating indoor growing equipment from
>marijuana growers, .....

Yes, my house must have been marked by now: HID light on until 10 p.m. in
an outside patio, high electric bills, and the glow of excess heat around
the house perimeter using certain electronic/photographic equipment. I just
can't wait to get raided by men in uniform, any uniform, and give them a
tour of the grow room and the basement and start talking about Drosera this
and Sarracenia that and Darlingtonia out the waz-zoo and Utricularia with
hidden traps, and Nepenthes climbing the walls and out of terrarium
.......just can't wait. And no Mary Jane.

David
Atlanta