Strange Cephalotus Leaves / Traps & Pygmy Drosera Photoperiod

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 05:38:06 PDT

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 05:38:06 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Strange Cephalotus Leaves / Traps & Pygmy Drosera Photoperiod

I've noticed unusual leaves on my Cephalotus a lot. I think this is most
common when photoperiod isnt ideal. I've also noticed that photoperiod is
very important for pygmy Drosera. Growing them under 14 hours year-around
can cause stress and propbably eventual losses from my experience. I've
been told the same can happen with Mexican Pings which is no surprise
considering many of them have a specific winter resting period.

Matt
NY