Intergradient Cephalotus leaves

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 05:19:09 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:19:09 -0400
From: Steven Stewart <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Intergradient Cephalotus leaves

Hello,
I have read in "The Carnivorous Plants" by Francis Ernist Lloyd, the
leaves of Cephalotus to be refered to as intergradient, is this the word
you were looking for? I hope so, I know what it is like to have a word
on the tip of your tongue, but not be able to confirm it's origin.
Take Care,
Steven Stewart