Another CP offer......please respond ASAP

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 06:51:20 PDT

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 06:51:20 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Another CP offer......please respond ASAP

Those opposed to using this list as a sort of trading post, please ignore
the following message.

US Growers only:

Howdy! I'm about to put together some packages of plants to be shipped so I
figured I might as well do some more while I've got a chance. I would
prefer to trade the following for Mexican Pings, petiolaris / South American
/ African Drosera or Heliamphora but will consider selling them for $2-3 per
plant as my electric bill (air conditioning/lights for needy CP) was very
high last month and I could use the cash! :) PLEASE email me as soon as
possible if you are interested and make sure you include your snail mail
address as well!

D.capillaris (Brazil) - different from normal American cap.
D.adelae (beautiful Queensland Sundew, tropical)
D.scorpioides (Australian Pygmy Sundew)
D.sp.Carbarup (Australian Pygmy Sundew)
D.occidentalis x nitidula (Australian Pygmy Sundew)
D.nitidula x pulchella (Australian Pygmy Sundew)
Pinguicula agnata x gypsicola (Mexican Butterwort)
Pinguicula primuliflora (SE American Butterwort)
Pinguicula sp. ? (beautiful Mexican Pinguicula)
Utricularia nephrophylla

Thanks in advance.

Matt
New York