Looking for Heliamphora Flower Pics

From: Chris Hind (chind@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 22:17:40 PDT

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:17:40 -0700
From: "Chris Hind" <chind@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Looking for Heliamphora Flower Pics

Ive been on many webpages but I still havent seen any images of heliamphora
or darlingtonia in flower. I know I'm lazy and still havent gone out and
bought Savage Garden instead relying on older CP books. But does anyone know
of any websites which contain any species of heliamphora or darlingtonia in
flower? I saw the flowers once and they were spectacular. On the otherhand
perhaps in the spring I will see darlingtonia flower naturally if I decided
to allow it to take control of my tank.