Ladybird (Off-topic)

From: Nigel Hurneyman (NHURNEYM@UK.oracle.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 03:10:05 PDT

Date: 04 Aug 1999 11:10:05 +0100
From: "Nigel Hurneyman" <NHURNEYM@UK.oracle.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ladybird (Off-topic)

Apologies, but I seem to remember an entomologist on this list
answering a previous thread about ladybirds.

Last night I discovered a ladybird in my bedroom in a poor state,
partly entangled with spider-web silk. The ladybird was light brown
throughout (including underneath and legs etc) with 19 white spots
on its back. I have never seen anything like it before - is it
anything special?

Please reply privately if you have any expertise in this area,

Thanks, NigelH