Nepenthes x coccinea for sale!

From: Joe Harden (jharden@txdirect.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 10:48:40 PDT

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:48:40 -0500
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@txdirect.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes x coccinea for sale!

Joe here again... after 6 hours of sleep...

Well, I hit paydirt this morning! The supplier of Nepenthes x coccinea in
hanging baskets does in fact have an order pending for a local nursery in
town here. I ordered one box of the plants, which comes out to 6 of them.
If ANYONE wants one, and trust me enough to ship them, Email me very very
very soon. I can always order another box. Also, anyone who knows how to
package and ship them, email me too... other wise, I'll think of something!
They sell them to me for $14.00 each, and I'll ship them at cost of
packing/shipping.

Joe Harden