re: D.falconeri germination

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 15:39:57 PDT

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:39:57 +0200
From: Christer Berglund <christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: D.falconeri germination

Hi Matt,

> how many seed did you get?

I guess I got 12-15.

  as long as they havent been overgrown by
> algae or moss, you might as well move the pots to warmer conditions
> and hang on to them. i think good light might also be inportant for
> these.

Right now we're having a period of cloudy weather, so the windowsill
will not work after all. Instead I'm using a fluorescent bulb placed
close to the pot. Moss/algae has already started to grow, so I shade the
pot, but still try to utilize the heat from the light bulb. Anyway,
thanks for the help.

Regards,

--
Christer Berglund