Identifying Neps.

From: William M. Gorum, Jr. (wgorum@softdisk.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 10:22:30 PDT

Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:22:30 -0500
From: "William M. Gorum, Jr." <wgorum@softdisk.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Identifying Neps.

Hey Listmembers,

I've also having some trouble identifying a Nepenthes. Could someone
explain the differences between N. khasiana and N. madagascariensis? A
friend saw my N. madagascariensis and said it was khasiana, but the
pitchers don't look anything like my plant that is labeled khasiana.
The N. madagascariensis I bought as a 3" TC job from Lowe's and it had
no generic/specific name, it was simply called a Madagascan Nepenthes.
I kinda assumed it was N. madagascariensis, but we all know what
assumption can do LOL.... Anyway, once again, any information you can
give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Will
wgorum@softdisk.com