Re: Re: Re: Help identifying Nepenthes

From: Steve Clancy (sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 12:40:49 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Clancy <sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Help identifying Nepenthes

Dave,

Ah Ha! Another vote for "ventricosa" ! Yes, the lower (further down the
vine) pitchers definitely have that shape. The higher ones tend to be
straighter.

By the way, could you possibly point me to a glossary of Nepenthes terms
so I can discuss this a little more intelligently?

Thanks!

--steve

    Steve Clancy MLS, Science Library, Univ. of California, Irvine
          P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
   949-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy@uci.edu
   "When I die, I want to go just like my Grandfather, in my sleep.
    Not like the screaming passengers in the car he was driving."