D. adelaes for trade

From: Amy E. Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 17:01:59 PDT

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:01:59 -0400
From: "Amy E. Ritchie" <carnivorous_plant@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. adelaes for trade

Hi everyone,
I have 5 D. adelaes that are looking for homes! I would prefer to trade
all of them, or atleast more than one, to one person (rather than trade
them individually).
I will trade them for many things I don't have, such as:
D. anglica, D. rotundifolia, D. capillaris, any type of D. binata, AND
OTHER SUNDEWS I DON'T HAVE, dentate sawtooth venus flytrap, any type of
butterwort EXCEPT for P. lutea and P. moranensis, nepenthes, pitcher
plants I don't have, etc.
All of them have a diamter of around 1 1/2 inches.

Let me know,

Amy
http://www.homestead.com/flytraps
HANDMADE VFT FINGER PUPPETS - $4 each -