RE: cp in plastic

From: TED HADLEY (hadleyt@usa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 20:29:18 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:29:18 -0700
From: "TED HADLEY" <hadleyt@usa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: cp in plastic

About a month ago, there were VFTs and Nepenthes hybrids at the Sunnyvale,
CA, Home Depot. The VFTs were $3.95 and the Neps were something like $7.99.
I bought two of the VFTs to save them from certain death. They are on my
plant stand at home and doing very nicely now.

> > >. I have seen various Sarrs in Home Depot for
> > >the past 6-7 years at least. Of course, here in central Florida,we are
> >closer to the source than Atlanta is.
>
> I should have been more specific. This is the first time I've seen
> Sarracenia other than S. purpurea.

--------
Ted A. Hadley, Senior Mineralogist hadleyt@usa.net
Mineralogical Investigation Services Sunnyvale, CA 94087 USA