plants and seeds for sale

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 03:01:18 PDT

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:01:18 PDT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: plants and seeds for sale

hi all.
i have over 100 d.capensis seeds in a air tight container from a plant that
i harvested today(you could say they're fresh)for sale. i also have some
un-named sarracenia hybrids that are 5-6 inches high for sale. finally, i'm
clearing out all my pygmy sundews, i can't look after them, as i'm mainly
growing utrics now, i have d.'lake badgerup'(or is it 'badgebup),
d.scorpiodes, and
d. accidentalis x nitidula for sale, my price list for the plants above are
below:-

d.capensis seeds \2431
unnamed sarr.hybrids \2432
and all my pygmy sundews together \2435

you could say this is a clearence sale, please hurry and buy the pygmy
sundews, as they'll start dying soon. i'm only selling in the u.k.(pounds
sterling) and to anybody in the rest of europe who can get pounds sterling!

regards.
chris.m.
http://direct.at/carn
zpyder@hotmail.com