Fungicide

From: That Sundew Guy (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 07:38:51 PDT

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 14:38:51 GMT
From: "That Sundew Guy" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fungicide

I know, I have a habit of asking a question and forgetting the answer. This
time Ive got pen and paper ready so I will write it down and act on it right
away :) Since Benomyl's been discontinued, could someone please recommend
another fungicide to use on CP? My primary concern is with Drosera, Pings
and Heliamphora though I also grow a couple Genlisea, Utrics, Nepenthes and
Sarracenia. Has anyones CP (Drosera in particular) ever experienced
negative effects from using fungicide?? Please answer, this is very
important as I am ready to order some now! Thanks :)

<Matt