Washington DC CP Meeting THIS Saturday

From: Jay Lechtman (JayL@nexus-sap.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 06:49:53 PDT

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 09:49:53 -0400
From: "Jay Lechtman" <JayL@nexus-sap.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Washington DC CP Meeting THIS Saturday

For anyone in the Central Maryland, Northern Virginia, South-Central
Pennsylvania, Eastern West Virginia or Delaware Area NOT currently
on my e-membership list:

The National Capital Carnivorous Plant Society will be having its
(early) Fall Meeting this Saturday, September 11th, from 2 p.m. to 4:30
p.m., at Green Spring Garden Park, Alexandria, Virginia (e-mail me for
directions or more information).

We will be talking about CP drought survival (an idea conceived
prior to Hurricane Dennis, of course), winter dormancy issues, the
plant sale on September 18th, and plans for next year.

And as always (we hope) there will be CP to show, sell or swap.

Hope to see you there!

Jay Lechtman (jay.lechtman@ingenix.com)