Floralive

From: Elliot Smith (e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 08:33:36 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:33:36 +0100
From: Elliot Smith <e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Floralive

Hi Steve (and others!),

I contacted Floralive a while back (2-3 months or so?), following up a
producing CPs for garden centres and the like. It's true they have a
peat-free compost, which comes in several formulations (e.g. sundew,
VFT, Sarracenia - the VFT being the sort of 'base' formulation). The
content was a closely-guarded secret, but presumably coir-based. They
also told me they were preparing a mail order list, which I haven't
received yet. I think their compost should be available in garden
centres, but again I've not seen it. You could try ringing them, and
maybe get back to the rest of us if you get any further info.

Elliot

--
Elliot Smith
School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham