Genlisea aurea + Drosera petiolaris complex leaf cuttings

From: That Sundew Guy (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 08:42:22 PDT

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:42:22 GMT
From: "That Sundew Guy" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Genlisea aurea + Drosera petiolaris complex leaf cuttings

Hey CPers,

Dont always believe what you hear about leaf cuttings not working. It's
taken months but I've finally got a tiny Genlisea aurea coming up from one
of 2 leaf cuttings I took QUITE some time ago. Now if I could only find the
2nd one! The amount of time it took should be no surprise considering my 2
aurea plants grow in slow-motion :)

I was curious to know if anyone here has had luck with leaf cuttings from
plants of the D.petiolaris complex. If so, please email me and let me know
what you did.

Thanks!

Matt