Content of 3 Lowrie books?

From: Andrew Bate (andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 07:25:14 PDT

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 15:25:14 +0100
From: Andrew Bate <andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Content of 3 Lowrie books?

Hi,

Can someone enlighten me as to the differences between vols 1, 2 and
3 of Allen Lowrie's "Carnivorous Plants of Australia"?

I am looking for a good book on pygmy Drosera and don't know if
there is one of these volumes better than the others?
Realistically, I can't see myself finding anything other than vol3
for sale but you never know...

Any comments would be appreciated along with places to purchase
these books within the UK (or elsewhere). Amazon.co.uk still list
vol3 as 'awaiting release from publisher' which I find hard to
believe as the US Amazon site has it listed.

Regards,

Andrew -- Andrew Bate | CPUK - http://www.astilla.demon.co.uk
Worcester, UK | For UK specific CP resources -- Andrew Bate | Email:
andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk Worcester, UK | Web:
http://www.astilla.demon.co.uk