Lowrie and ICPS on CD

From: Stephen Davis (stephen@ricochet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 16:20:24 PDT

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:20:24 -0700
From: Stephen Davis <stephen@ricochet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lowrie and ICPS on CD

Some time ago, speaking in years, a group was working on digitizing the ICPs
publications and putting them on CD. What's happened to that?

Also, someone else was looking into reprinting and/or putting the A. Lowrie
books onto CD. Has anything come of that?

Stephen Davis
Stephend@ricochet.net

http://members.aol.com/stephend7 (under heavy construction, experimental, and
some things are mislabeled. Go there only if all criticism is constructive and
you won't label me an idiot by the pages I've produced so far. Wait until I've
called them final, and then you can prove I'm an idiot instead..)