D. regia

From: Kenneth Liu (stars@cyberway.com.sg)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 02:10:13 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:10:13 +0800
From: "Kenneth Liu" <stars@cyberway.com.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. regia

Dear Folks,
Hello Jim Bokowski!! May i have your e-mail.... Coz i misplaced your e-mail
and this explains why i didn't write to u recently....
Mark Nicmanis, can i have your e-mail too, coz i also misplaced your e-mail
when i accidentally deleted my bwhole address book! Sorry for the
inconvenience.
Anyway, i had my D. regia seeds germinated 3 weeks ago. The young leaves are
still round. Could anyone help me to identify if this is a D. regia seeds?
I am also looking for D. schizandra plants and some nice Droseras, such as
D. petiolaris, i am willing to trade with some Nepenthes stem cuttings, but
please do take note that they have not rooted yet. During posting, i will
cut the stem of the plants and send them over....
Thanks a lot!!

Regards,
Clayton