New email group dealing exclusively with terrarium growing

From: Diana Pederson (plantaholic@surfree.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 17:34:08 PDT

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:34:08 -0400
From: Diana Pederson <plantaholic@surfree.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New email group dealing exclusively with terrarium growing

Hi:

After seeing terrariums discussed on so many email lists, I thought it
would be interesting to try to bring together a single list about
terrariums that would include all plant species.

If you are interested, here is the necessary information:

Description
Would you like to learn how to grow plants in enclosed or open
terrariums? If so, come join the
terrariums email discussion group. We will talk about anything
involving terrariums including soils,
plants, lighting, drainage, pesticides, fertilizing, etc. For
more information:
mailto:plantaholic@surfree.com (Diana Pederson, listowner)

Community email addresses:
Post message: Terrariums-l@onelist.com