Malesiana Tropicals Batch Order - DANGEROUS PLANTS

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 10:05:18 PDT

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:05:18 EDT
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Malesiana Tropicals Batch Order - DANGEROUS PLANTS

Hello gang,

anti-ad folks, please delete this message now :)

I was just finalizing the latest batch order for Malesiana Tropicals and
I wanted to see if anybody had any last minute requests.

Available from Malesiana Tropicals:

N. burbidgeae $40.00
N. aristolochioides $60

Some exceptional values ready for shipping:

N. ampullaria "green" (5-6", rooted cuttings)$30
N. ampullaria "Red Giant" (5-6" rooted cuttings) $60
N. bicalcarata - 6"+, $30
N. merilliana 5"+, $35

FREE Drosera paradoxa with orders over $50.

As a special, if you want the plants shipped bare root, there is no
upcharge of $5. Domestic shipping is 15%. Over night shipping is a
flat rate of $12.50 when your plants are sent bare root.

I will be out of town this weekend also, so all current orders will be
shipped next weekend.

Take care,

Thomas Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS