Re: Atlanta Bot Gardens-Y2K

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 18:28:26 PDT

Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 17:28:26 -0800
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Atlanta Bot Gardens-Y2K

Hi Hawk,

        Can't help you on the first one, sorry, but as for checking if your
computer is Y2K compliant, I do know that the university website
(www.sfu.ca) had a link to another website where you could download a
program to check your computer. The problem with just plugging in your
computer brand and serial number is who knows what you've done to the
internal components ie: have you replaced the hard drive since you've
purchased the computer?

        Hope that helps!

Chris