RE: CP's do the weirdest thing

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 12:02:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:02:25 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: CP's do the weirdest thing

> Congrats on the great obersvations and for sharing this > useful
info with all!

oh, gee, golly wiz, it was nothing.

This certainly is one of the fun parts of cp'ing to be lucky enough
to regularly visit the same patch. I've been looking at these
patches several times a year for probably 5 years now. I and others
have mentioned that intermedia likes growing wetter than capillaris.
The fun part was accidentally finding the next piece to the puzzle.
Not sure if I'm a slow or a fast learner here but suddenly the
lights went on....... <gr> Still not sure it's true but it seems
logical.

David

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]