Spare plants

From: Elliot Smith (e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 05:45:38 PDT

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:45:38 +0100
From: Elliot Smith <e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Spare plants

For UK growers:

I have various spare plants, very common species, mainly Drosera (e.g.
D.capensis, D.aliciae, D.spatulata), which I need to get rid of (moving
to a new house where my girlfriend won't tolerate pots of mud on
windowsills, and there aren't many windowsills anyway).

Anyone interested can have them for the price of postage and packing;
alternatively, if there's anyone in the Birmingham area who is
interested, you can have them for nothing if you collect them!

Mail me for a list of what's available.

Cheers,
Elliot

--
Elliot Smith
School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham