cp pics needed for school project

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 11:13:18 PDT

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:13:18 GMT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp pics needed for school project

please. this is the last time i'm going to ask this(as the dealine for my
project is closing)
i really need some pics that i can use to win my class over onto my side.
they all think that cp's suck and byte, but i don't think so, so for my gcse
english lecture i'm gonna do cp's. the only thing i'm lacking are some good
pictures which are sure to change peoples minds about cp's.
if anyone out there knows the url of a site where i can ask if i can use the
photos or have any themselves that i can use, please e-mail me, as i really
need them.

regards
chris m
zpyder@hotmail.com