Re: files on the server

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 13:38:58 PDT

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:38:58 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: files on the server

Marcus Rossberg" <Marcus.Rossberg@phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de> writes:
> ahm, a question about the files that are available on the server,
> maybe somebody knows: Are these files, such as Allen Lowrie
> seed-catalog or the growlist updated regularly?

If you send the one-line command "INDEX CP" in the body of an email
message to listserv@opus.hpl.hp.com you will get a listing of all files
that are available. I believe that nearly all the files have a
modification date listed.

I've been too overloaded to continue doing updates to the growlist and
sellerlist, but I always install new material when it is provided to
me. If anyone wants to take over responsibility for any of the
obviously stale and neglected files, just let me know. I'm happy to
give all old data, scripts, etc., to any motivated person.

You can probably get the most current info by clicking on the "CP Archive"
button at http://www.hpl.hp.com/bot/cp_home. Chris Frazier repackages
any info from the listserv archives (and more) and makes it available on
his page at http://redtail.unm.edu/cp/.

Best regards,

--
Rick Walker