Drosera graminifolia type - Tissue Culture ?

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 11:47:26 PST

Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:47:26 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera graminifolia type - Tissue Culture ?

I'm fortunate enough to have several plants of type D graminifolia
which I grew from seed from the now almost extinct population. I
still have a very small quantity of its seed left in the fridge for
safe keeping which I am prepared to offer to an interested party/s
who can practically guarrantee success getting and establishing it
in vitro :) This is of course provided that Fernando does not find
someone more qualified. I prefer this seed to go to someone who has
a genuine interest in mass producing this plant and maintaining it
for years to come yet is not looking to profit from it. Beginner
tissue culturers need not respond - there is not enough seed to
experiment with and this is not the easiest plant to flower and get
to produce seed. Email me if youre interested.

Thanks,

Matt

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]