GIANT VFT PUPPETS - wrong price

From: Amy E. Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@juno.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 06:57:41 PST

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:57:41 -0500
From: "Amy E. Ritchie" <carnivorous_plant@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: GIANT VFT PUPPETS - wrong price

Hi all,

I am really sorry about this-
After looking over the post I had sent to the CP digest, he said I really
ought to charge more for my giant VFT puppets than $7. After all, that
isn't a really good deal for me to charge only $3 more than the finger
puppets, and use six times as much felt.
My dad said I ought to charge $10 for them.

I'm sorry I posted the wrong thing, but if you are still interested, I am
selling them for $10 each. This is still a good price for them, as they
are really humongous!

Amy