Re: Playtv.com

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 13:49:17 PST

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:49:17 EST
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Playtv.com

Howdy kids! I received two private emails scolding me in a friendly way
that I did not announce Marilee's and my appearence on Playtv.com's daily
weekday show But Seriously! with host Brian Mallow. It was on last Tuesday
and we were interviewed for two hours (!) with video shown of our nursery and
other fun stuff. His show runs 6 to 8 pm Pacific Time. I don't know if Brian
reruns his comedy/science show, but if someone tunes in maybe they can ask
him. Marilee and I had a lot of fun.
    In the next couple of months our new webperson will be redesigning our
webpage (californiacarnivores.com) and will be able to do weekly updates, at
which time we will announce appearences in the media, when possible. I simple
forgot to mention it and anyway, I didn't know it was going to be a live
broadcast, never having done an "on-line interview " before.
     Seeya. Peter at California Carnivores