VFT dormancy

From: Ray Brusasco (rmbrusas@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 13:09:17 PST

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:09:17 -0800
From: Ray Brusasco <rmbrusas@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT dormancy

On Nov. 3, Paul McCullough described his VFT going into dormancy in his
Klimagro. Paul, if you would, could you describe for me in more detail what
your VFT is doing right now? How does it look? This is my first time
taking one of these through the winter and I would like to compare notes.
Doing it on the list also adds to the archive. Mine is still producing
leaves although growing very slowly right now. As part of my "get used to
winter" program, the plant spends nights outside but days inside. Starting
next month, it goes outside full time until March or so. Thanks.

RMB