The end of the great puppet war of 1999

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 12:50:44 PST

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:50:44 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: The end of the great puppet war of 1999

I suppose Fred Reinheimer's right:

I am just a person with too much time on his hands who has to start
asinine threads on internet mailing lists in order to validate
myself. I am a loser with no where to go, nothing to do, no
friends, family, job, other interests or even a reason to live. I
suppose that, when it comes down to it, I really shouldn't object to
having to scroll past puppet messages since, thanks to Fred's words
of wisdom, I have just realized this is my sole purpose in life.

As young Eric Cartman would say, "scr*w you guys..... I'm going
home" :)

P.S. As a final word, my objection was to message content and would
have been the same regardless of who posted the messages. I have
nothing against Amy or other young CPers. For whoever it was who
did so, I thought that comparing posts to this list regarding plants
for sale and posts regarding puppets for sale is like comparing
sundews and pitcher plants.

In retrospect, I should have posted my opinion from an anonymous
email account. Now everyone knows I'm a party pooper and hates me
for it. :(

Happy day!

Matt

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]