Please stop!

From: Amy E. Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 13:19:43 PST

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:19:43 -0500
From: "Amy E. Ritchie" <carnivorous_plant@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Please stop!

The CP digest used to be a place where we could ask questions and give
advice about CPs. Now it's just people yelling back and forth at
eachother about my puppets.
I thank everyone who has defended me - but I really wish we could just
stop talking about this! I'm sure everyone who gets the digest is
bothered when they see 3/4 of the digest is just puppets, puppets,
puppets. Don't you think that is more annoying than my posts ever were?

And Matt, you could have just written to me privately on my email and
told me what you had to say. You didn't have to post it up here on the
digest so everyone could get riled up about it.

Amy