I'm still alive

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 18:30:47 PST

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:30:47 -0500
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm still alive

Hi All,

Just a note: I got a scanner!!! ya so what! Well I now have a new operating
system !!! about 6 times over by the time I finally got the scanner working.
In the processe I managed to loose about a weeks worth of email!!! and my
Address Book!!ARG!!! So If any has placed any seed orders, or has sent me
some important email, please resend. I finally downloaded about 100
messages today, so hopefully I'll be organized soon!!!

BTW, if those who you who I correspond with fairly regularly would be so
kind as to email me a line so I can rebuild my address book that would be
great!!!

Best Regards
Carl Mazur
Niagara Carnivores, Ontario Canada