The Dull Bastard Neps

From: Joe Harden (jharden@txdirect.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 13:59:20 PST

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:59:20 -0600
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@txdirect.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: The Dull Bastard Neps

Jan:

My pictures don't really do the plant justice... I would never consider it a
dull basterd! For an indoor terrarium, it is the most colorful plant I
have;most customers that walk in our office first admire this plant over the
others. Sure it may be a runt, but a very attractive one at that. And it is
thanks to these runts that many people are finally getting exposure to these
plants.