Dionaea: The history of nomenculture

From: Sundew (sundew@mitmania.net.au)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 14:54:57 PST

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:54:57 +1100
From: "Sundew" <sundew@mitmania.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Dionaea: The history of nomenculture

Dear all
I had the unfortunate luck of my email program crashing a few days back. I
had the digest that featured the history of the naming of the ever popular
Dionaea muscipula, & I was wanting to know if anyone has a copy of that
issue? I am unable to recall the number, but it was a good amount of
information. Even if the author couls send me a copy of their work direct,
it would be appreciated.
One other thing, is there any videos that feature Adrian Slack at all? I
did once hear of one that had him travelling along, wine in-hand, down the
Okeefenokee swamp! Any info would be most appreciated.

Regards

Nathan J. Clemens

Bowral NSW Australia

"Theres no teacher who can teach anything new, he can just help us to
remember the things we always knew"