Borneo Exotics computer failure

From: Borneo Exotics (borneo@lanka.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 02:54:45 PST

Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 16:54:45 +0600
From: Borneo Exotics <borneo@lanka.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Borneo Exotics computer failure

Hi Folks,

We have just had a hard disk fail on our primary computer here at Borneo
Exotics. Of course, we haven't backed up as often as we should have done,
and have lost some data, particularly e-mails received between early
September and the present time. If you have e-mailed us during that period
and haven't received a reply, or if your e-mail contains any information
that we need to act on, please send again!

Another consequence is that our website update will now be in mid December.

Aren't computers wonderful when they work?!

Best regards,

Rob Cantley
Borneo Exotics

<http://www.borneoexotics.com>