Re: Drosera scorpioides

From: Nigel Hurneyman (nhurneym@uk.oracle.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 03:09:03 PST

Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 11:09:03 +0000
From: Nigel Hurneyman <nhurneym@uk.oracle.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Drosera scorpioides

I seem to remember from books that Drosera scorpioides comes in white
and pink flowered variants of the typical and 'Gidgegannup' forms.

Allen Lowrie supplies white, pink and 'Gidgegannup'. I have some
'Gidgegannup' form from him - scrawnier, weedier plants - but they
haven't flowered yet so I don't know the colour. I have the pink
flowered form from another source naming Albany as its collection
location.

I have also seen postings on this listserver about a form from Harvey
that doesn't go dormant in situ - Santa Claus, if you're out there....

Regards, NigelH