Slacks Book

From: JWi5770869@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 09:16:44 PST

Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:16:44 EST
From: JWi5770869@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Slacks Book

Dear All,
Came across an amazon link in Andy (?) sarracenia page on freeserve UK and it
said that Slack's Book 'Insect Eating Plants and How to Grow Them' will be
available for sale soonish and is to be published by Marston press.
I still have my original copy (which incidentally, was responsible for
awakening my interest in these great plants) but its getting a bit moth eaten
and I wouldn't mind replacing it especially with a hard back version.
Details on the Amazon site seem a little sketchy, does anyone have any idea
when it will be published and will it be available in hardback?

John ' Bah! Humbug! ' Wilden
Southport
Lancs.
UK